Wednesday, October 24, 2012

November Approaching......

Where does time go???? So much has happened since March, I don't even know where to begin with an explanation. I got involved in civic activities in Coleman: Business People's Association, Chamber of Commerce, 4B Economic Development Board, Heritage Hall, plus I got a part time job in April. I still managed to participate in our local Quilting Guild for awhile, but that, too, got put on the back burner. We sold our house in town, and unfortunately Frenchy has been packed up in boxes since late August. I have some catching up to do in journaling all the quilting I've done prior to packing, but that will wait until another day. I am now living out of a suitcase, so to speak. I do have my traveling Janome and have managed to work on some small projects during this 'interim'. Our new house in Granbury is progressing smoothly (knock on wood), and Jimmy keeps reassuring me that we'll be moved in early November. Then I can unpack Frenchy and get back to my passion in my new sewing room! I can hardly wait!!! So, there's my absence explanation. Stay tuned, and I will resume posts in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment