Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas !!!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve....my favorite day of the year. It's been a busy few weeks with wrapping up projects:  a T-Shirt Memory Quilt for a customer referred to me by Santa Anna Quilter's Path; a red-work quilt for a friend, JoAnn in Midland; the Rolling Star for friend/relative, Mary Lee in Mansfield; and the Butterfly Blocks for Helen in Coleman......see "Then & Now" for details.

Last week, our local quilting guild, The Happy Creative Stitchers, celebrated our Chritmas with a luncheon and gift exchange.  Here is a photo of our group.  I really enjoy all these ladies and have learned so much by meeting with them once a week for the last year and a half.



Frenchy and the Sewing Room are on vacation for the next few days, but I have many plans for 2012.   I'm hoping to have a Sister Visit in January, so we can work on some projects together. 

So, enjoy your holidays; see you in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment