Monday, June 20, 2011

Relief!

Yes, Frenchy came home and right away I picked up where I left off on the "Texas Signs" quilt when he started acting up.  And....right away, he started acting up again!!!  I decided to just 'deal with it' until I could finish this particular project.  After all, it's been in and out of the quilt machine 3 times in the last 4 weeks.  I had at least 9...yes, 9 .... thread breaks before I could complete the quilting.  My goal was to get this project finished and move on to the next (Birds) to see if the problem persists.  I was sooooo relieved to complete all the quilting with NO problems.  I was finished with it in record time.  The next step is to get the binding on it and I will have completed 2 projects in one day. I have much more 'catching up' to do.  I'm thinking the fabric on the 'problem' quilt was the ultimate problem although the timing did need some adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment